Please contact Colonial Honda of Dartmouth for the latest lease and finance offers.
2023 Honda PILOT
$39,150 Starting MSRP*
EXTERIOR & INTERIOR
STRENGTH IN EVERY DETAIL
The 2023 Pilot features a powerful, rugged exterior and a spacious, fully loaded cabin with innovative solutions like an available stowable 2nd-row center seat. The TrailSport interior adds attitude and durability with striking orange high-contrast stitching, easy-to-clean surfaces, and all-season floor mats.
Redesigned Front End
The robust new front end of the Pilot houses a hexagon-mesh grille and narrow-eyed LED headlights, creating a dominant impression.
Dynamic Body Lines
Bold angles, straight edges, and a brawny form give the all-new Pilot a tough aesthetic worthy of our most rugged SUV ever.
20-Inch Alloy Wheels
Large alloy wheels give the Pilot a striking look from the ground up.
Dynamic new LED taillights perfectly complement the back of the Pilot with their signature shape.
Stowable 2nd-Row Seat
The new stowable 2nd-row center seat means you’ll always be prepared for picking up an unexpected guest. Just retrieve it from its hidden storage compartment, install it, and enjoy seating for eight whenever you need it.
Appointed with an available leather-trimmed steering wheel and leather-trimmed seats, the interior is a comfortable retreat whether you’re on a road trip or crossing tough terrain.
2nd-Row Captain's Chairs
Your 2nd-row passengers will appreciate the additional comfort and support of captain’s chairs, especially on long trips.
One-Touch 2nd-Row Seating
One-touch 2nd-row seats give you easy access to the third row with the push of a button, making it simple for passengers to get in and out.
Bose® Premium Sound System
Enjoy a superior listening experience with the Bose® premium sound system.* Complete with a subwoofer, this 12-speaker audio system offers immersive sound from classical to pop.
The available Head-Up Display lets you stay focused on the road ahead by displaying vital information such as speed, directions, and incoming calls, all in your line of sight.
Heated and Ventilated Front Seats
Every Pilot comes with heated front seats for an extra level of warmth. For hot days, available ventilated front seats help keep you cool.
Speak to your rear passengers with CabinTalk®, which lets your voice come through the rear speakers. It’s a simple convenience that can make a big difference on family drives.
Let the light shine in, enjoy a cool breeze, or simply take in an
expansive view of the scenery, all with one simple tap that opens
the panoramic moonroof.
Tri-Zone Climate Control
When you like it cool but your passengers are shivering, you can make everyone happy by setting different temperatures for the driver, front passenger, and 2nd-row passengers.
The Pilot has a spacious cargo area with plenty of room for luggage, tents, and packs, so you can gear up for your next adventure without worrying about overpacking.*
Trays located in the center console and dashboard can hold phones, keys, your wallet, and more. Store bigger items like a purse or tablet in the large center console compartment, which doubles as an armrest when closed. And eight of the 14 beverage holders in the Pilot can accommodate large reusable water bottles, so you and your crew can stay hydrated.
When paired with Honda Genuine Accessory crossbars, roof rails let you add bike racks, ski attachments, and more.*
A compartment below the cargo floor panel lets you stow valuable cargo such as laptops and bags, or the available stowable 2nd-row center seat. The reversible lid lets you adjust the height; position it at the floor level to hide the compartment entirely, or at the lower level, which splits the compartment into a shallow upper tray with hidden storage below.
The Pilot is stocked with modern technology like available wireless Apple CarPlay®* and Android Auto™* compatibility, configurable displays, and peace-of-mind features that make life on the road more comfortable, connected, and all-around enjoyable.
and Android Auto™
Use your compatible smartphone with wireless Apple CarPlay®* and Android Auto™* connectivity to get directions, send or receive messages, and more through the 9-inch color touch-screen.
The Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System™* uses offline maps, so you’ll be able to navigate while off the grid, even in areas without a cell-phone signal. In addition to displaying directions on the 9-inch color touch-screen, it also features lane guidance to help you prepare for upcoming turns.
Wi-Fi® Hotspot Capability
Enjoy wireless streaming capabilities, including audio and entertainment system updates, by turning your Pilot into a Wi-Fi® hotspot* with a data plan from AT&T® .
Wireless Phone Charger
The new wireless phone charger* in the front console offers charging speeds up to three times faster than its predecessor and provides a hassle-free charging zone that’s easy to access and use. Just place your compatible smartphone on the wireless tray, and an LED indicator will light up to show it’s charging.
HondaLink® Subscription Services offers access to fuel/range status, and allows you to lock or unlock your doors, all from your smartphone.*
Multi-View Camera System
An all-new multi-view camera system uses cameras mounted at the front, sides, and rear of the Pilot to provide you with views around the entire vehicle.
The blind spot information system* uses radar sensors to detect the presence of vehicles to the side and behind your vehicle, to assist you during lane changes. Warning indicators in the side mirrors alert you if the system detects a vehicle.
Cross Traffic Monitor
The blind spot information system* also includes a cross traffic monitor, which uses sensors on the rear of the vehicle to help alert you to approaching vehicles detected when you’re in Reverse.
Low-Speed Braking Control
Low-Speed Braking Control* can help bring your vehicle to a stop when traveling at low speeds by automatically applying brake pressure when the system determines that either a frontal or rear collision is unavoidable.
Front and rear parking sensors can alert you when you’re getting too close to a detected object, making it easier to squeeze into tight parking spaces.
ACE™ Body Structure
The Advanced Compatibility Engineering™ (ACE™) body structure is a Honda-exclusive body design that enhances occupant protection and crash compatibility in frontal collisions. The ACE™ design utilizes a network of connected structural elements to distribute crash energy more evenly throughout the front of the vehicle.
The Honda Sensing® Suite
Honda Sensing® is a suite of safety and assistance features designed to make driving easier and help protect you and your passengers. When activated, these features use sensor inputs to automatically provide alerts, and can also provide steering and braking assistance as needed.
Collision Mitigation Braking System™
The Collision Mitigation Braking System™ (CMBS™)* can alert and assist you when there’s a risk of collision with a detected vehicle or pedestrian in front of you. The system can automatically apply brake pressure when it determines that a collision is unavoidable.
Road Departure Mitigation System
The Road Departure Mitigation System (RDM)* is designed to help you stay on the road. If you cross over detected lane lines without signaling, RDM can provide necessary steering and/or braking assistance to help you return to your lane or keep you from leaving the roadway entirely.
Adaptive Cruise Control
Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) with Low-Speed Follow* is an intelligent cruising system that adapts to the speed of vehicles detected ahead so you don’t have to. When a detected vehicle slows to a stop, it can stop your Honda as well. After stopping, a tap on the throttle re-engages ACC.
Lane Keeping Assist System
The Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS)* helps make highway driving easier, whether you’re in traffic or cruising on the open road. While your hands are on the wheel, the system can help keep your vehicle centered in a detected lane by making subtle steering adjustments.
Traffic Sign Recognition
Traffic Sign Recognition (TSR)* can help you keep track of road information, such as the current speed limit. As you drive past traffic signs, the system can display information from recognized signs on either the Digital Instrument Cluster or the Head-Up Display (HUD).
CONQUER THE UNPAVED ROAD
The 2023 Pilot makes it easy to navigate terrain that may be challenging in other vehicles. Its available all-wheel-drive system is heavily improved, delivering confidence-inspiring stability, performance, and traction. And with the fully equipped new TrailSport, Honda SUVs have never been more capable.
Hill Descent Control
Navigating down a steep grade is easier with hill descent control, a feature that keeps you from gaining unwanted speed on downhill crawls so you can focus on the road ahead instead of the brake pedal.
The newly upgraded i-VTM4® AWD system helps enhance stability on treacherous roads, improves dry-weather handling, and helps you carve corners smoothly. It uses a pair of clutch packs that can be engaged separately, so if one rear wheel loses traction, the other helps compensate.
7-Mode Drive System
Up to seven available drive modes let you tailor the vehicle’s driving characteristics to your needs and surroundings. Use the toggle on the center console to choose between Normal, ECON, Sport, Snow, Trail, Sand, and Tow modes, and see each mode’s unique icon on the available 10.2-inch Digital Instrument Cluster.
285-HP V-6 Engine
The Pilot is equipped with a V-6 engine capable of towing up to 5,000 pounds.* That’s enough muscle to pull a 24-foot camper, a trailer with two side-by-sides, or a 22-foot boat.
Cresting hills, avoiding ruts, and traversing narrow ridges is easy with the all-new TrailWatch™ system, which displays a live feed of the surrounding terrain on the 9-inch color touch-screen. TrailWatch™ automatically activates in Trail mode.
The all-new Pilot TrailSport is the most rugged SUV we’ve ever offered. It has nearly an inch of additional ground clearance, its engine and gas tank are protected from beneath by steel skid plates, and it’s equipped with a trailer hitch so you can tow* your favorite toys to your playground of choice.
Reinforced Body Structure
The all-new Pilot was engineered to create the best possible driving experience. Improvements made to the reinforced body structure composition and the way it distributes load weight result in a fun-to-drive SUV with a smooth ride and surprisingly nimble handling.
10-Speed Automatic Transmission
The new 10-speed automatic transmission minimizes noise and vibration, and has better torque output and acceleration than the 2022 Pilot. It also features Shift-By-Wire and paddle shifters, so you can be fully in control of gear changes.
2023 Honda Pilot
Explore the Key Features of the 2023 Honda Pilot New Bedford, MA, from Colonial Honda
Drive in style and comfort when behind the wheel of the 2023 Pilot from Colonial Honda. This full-size SUV brings luxury to the forefront and offers you exceptional interior and exterior options from the base Sport trim to the TrailSport, EX-L, Elite and Touring. See the bold power under the hood in action when scheduling a test drive of the 2023 Honda Pilot New Bedford, MA.
Which Honda dealers have the 2023 Honda Pilot in New Bedford, MA?
We do! Schedule a test drive today to experience the thrill of driving the 2023 Honda Pilot New Bedford, MA. This luxury SUV brings bold power to the road with a standard V6 engine that generates 285 horsepower and 262 lb-ft of torque. Enhance the fuel economy with the Eco Assist™ System and find precise cornering and smooth handling with the 10-speed automatic transmission. When shopping for your next 2023 Honda Pilot near New Bedford, MA, you can choose between front-wheel drive and all-wheel drive trim levels and gain complete driving control with the multiple drive-mode system. You can also drive with confidence knowing this popular SUV is loaded with driver assistance technologies. All trim levels feature lane keeping assist, lane departure warnings, blind spot monitoring with cross traffic monitors, forward collision warnings and adaptive cruise control. The Honda Sensing® Suite comes standard with all trims of the 2023 Honda Pilot New Bedford, MA, and includes road departure mitigation and collision mitigation while premium configurations offer front and rear parking sensors.
Style is also a key reason why the 2023 Honda Pilot New Bedford, MA, has gained popularity. The exterior features a sleek profile and a muscular grille with standard 20-inch shark gray alloy wheels. The base configurations feature LED headlights, an active shutter grille and rear privacy glass. Upgrade for acoustic laminated glass, power heated side mirrors, a panoramic moonroof and a hands-free tailgate. Within the interior of the 2023 Honda Pilot New Bedford, MA, you’ll find standard cloth seats or available perforated leather-trimmed seats. The base trims offer tri-zone automatic climate control, heated front seats and a 10-way power driver seat with lumbar support. Move to premium trims for features that include an automatic-dimming rearview mirror and a heated steering wheel.
Within the interior of the 2023 Honda Pilot New Bedford, MA, you’ll love the high-end technology that includes remote engine start, a push-button start and USB ports on all configurations. Standard interior technology includes Bluetooth® hands-free technology, a 7-speaker sound system, a 7-inch color touchscreen display, smartphone syncing via Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ and smart entry with walk away auto lock. Premium trim levels are available with satellite-linked navigation, a head-up display, a 9-inch color touchscreen display, a Wi-Fi® hotspot, an in-car PA system and a 12-speaker Bose® premium sound system.
Where can I test drive a 2023 Honda Pilot near New Bedford, MA?
It’s time to elevate your drive. Schedule a test drive of the 2023 Honda Pilot New Bedford, MA, at Colonial Honda. Our team is confident you’ll love what this luxury SUV has to offer.
* MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $1,345 destination charge, and accessories. Dealer prices may vary. MSRP does not include $395 premium color charge for 2022 vehicles or $455 premium color charge for 2023 vehicles.
Interior & Exterior
* Bose® and Centerpoint are registered trademarks of Bose® Corporation.
* Honda reminds you to properly secure cargo items and follow all applicable load limits and loading guidelines.
* Based on SAE J1100 cargo volume measurement standard plus, where applicable, floor space between seating rows and seats in their forward-most and upright position.
* Honda reminds you to properly secure cargo items and follow all applicable load limits and loading guidelines.
* GoogleTM, Android™ ,Android Auto™, YouTube™ Music and other marks are trademarks of GoogleTM LLC. To use Android Auto™ on your vehicle display, you’ll need Android™ phone running Android™ 6 or higher, an active data plan, and the Android Auto™ app.
* The Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System™ functions in the United States (not including territories, except Puerto Rico) and Canada. Honda HD Digital Traffic service is only available in the United States, except Alaska. Please see your Honda dealer for details.
* Drive responsibly Wi-Fi® hotspot® intended for passenger use only. Some state laws prohibit the operation of handheld electronic devices while operating a vehicle. For safety reasons, only pair devices and launch applications when the vehicle is safely parked. Coverage not available in all locations. 4G LTE Wi-Fi® only available on certain models. Requires AT&T® data plan. Wi-Fi® and Wi-Fi® Direct are registered trademarks of Wi-Fi® Alliance®.
* Wireless phone charger is compatible with Qi wireless charging standards. Check with your device’s manufacturer for wireless capability.
*HondaLink® Subscription Services comes with a three-month trial. Some features require geolocation data. At the end of the trial period, purchase of a subscription is required to continue the service.
* The system is not a substitute for your own visual assessment before changing lanes. BSI may not detect all objects behind or to the side of a vehicle and may not detect a given object; system accuracy will vary based on weather, size of object, and speed. Driver remains responsible for safely operating vehicle and avoiding collisions.
* The systems are not a substitute for your own visual assessment before changing lanes or backing up, and may not detect all objects, or provide complete information about conditions, behind or to the side of the vehicle. System accuracy will vary based on weather, size of object, and speed. Driver remains responsible for safely operating vehicle and avoiding collisions.
* Low-Speed Braking Control may not detect all objects in front of or behind the vehicle. Accuracy will vary based on weather, speed, and other factors. Driver remains responsible for safely operating vehicle and avoiding collisions.
* Maximum towing capacity for AWD trims is 5,000 lbs. Maximum towing capacity for 2WD trims is 3,500 lbs. Towing requires accessory towing equipment. Please see your Honda dealer for details.
* Depending on the circumstances, CMBS™ may not go through all the alert stages before initiating the last stage (of collision mitigation). CMBS™ cannot detect all objects ahead and may not detect a given object; accuracy will vary based on weather, speed, and other factors. System operation affected by extreme interior heat. Driver remains responsible for safely operating vehicle and avoiding collisions.
* Road Departure Mitigation only alerts the driver when lane drift is detected without a turn signal in use and can apply mild steering torque to assist driver in maintaining proper lane position or to slow the vehicle’s departure from a detected lane. RDM may not detect all lane markings or lane departures; accuracy will vary based on weather, speed, and road condition. System operation affected by extreme interior heat. Driver remains responsible for safely operating vehicle and avoiding collisions.
* ACC with Low-Speed Follow cannot detect all objects ahead and may not detect a given object; accuracy will vary based on weather, speed, and other factors. ACC should not be used in heavy traffic, poor weather, or on winding roads. Driver remains responsible for safely operating vehicle and avoiding collisions.
* LKAS with TJA only assists driver in maintaining proper lane position when lane markings are identified without a turn signal in use and can only apply mild steering torque to assist. The system may not detect all lane markings; accuracy will vary based on weather, speed, and road condition. System operation affected by extreme interior heat. Driver remains responsible for safely operating vehicle and avoiding collisions.
* TSR cannot detect all traffic signs, may misidentify certain signs, and does not include any braking or speed control functions. Accuracy will vary based on weather and other factors. System operation affected by extreme interior heat. Driver remains responsible for complying with all traffic regulations.